Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Got any friends in Dallas?

Then send 'em to this:

http://www.dallastheatrecenter.org/Page.aspx?WP_ID=1340

I'll report on my first week away from baby when I get back, and maybe I'll convince Carl to do a "what baby and Dad did while Mom was away" post.

That would be most excellent and a touch frightening, n'est pas?

On the playwriting front, this same play is getting a reading at Ars Nova in NYC on March 10, so mark your calendars friends! Would love to see you there. Should be a good time. This play is, by far, the funniest and dirtiest thing I've ever written.

7 comments:

Jen K said...

So funny AND dirty! Woohoo! I'll have to see if I can go up for that. I have friends I want to see soon up there, anyway.

Unknown said...

Hmmm...I do have some friends there, but should I *really* send 'em over?

Prairie Cate said...

I guess it depends on their tolerance for an intense mixture of the sacred and the profane!

Donno said...

I am still not over the lines in the London's fire play. I couldn't believe my daughter could write such stuff! So I don't believe that I am ready for Hot Georgia Sunday. However, I do love the beautiful pictures of Sophie. I hope Carl is doing ok this week. I love you! Donno

Gwydion said...

I've read the thing TWICE and it's funnier (and dirtier!) every time.

Great stuff, Catherine.

Unknown said...

Carl, I'm eagerly awaiting your post.

Unknown said...

Carl, I'm still waiting...