Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Announcing...

Are you still fabulous if you get a mention in the New York Times, but they spell your name wrong?
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/16/theater/16arts-RETURNOFGODS_BRF.html?adxnnl=1&ref=theater&adxnnlx=1192543317-4hLBn2cM7S99f7BTEfnQJA

Luckily, the folks at New York Magazine are much more astute, particularly the editor of Vulture, Dan Kois, who I hear is the best editor in town (New York town, that is, not Hays, Kansas town)--although it may just be a rumor.
http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2007/10/cate_blanchett_making_everyone.html#more

Yay Women's Project! Thanks Dan!

5 comments:

CaseyRack said...

Cat -

You are fabulous no matter how the NYT spells your name. At least they managed to punctuate "crooked" correctly!

Much love, my fabulous friend, whose opening night in the Big Apple I can't wait to see!

Ivy said...

Yes, yes, you are quite fabulous. I hope we get to see it - I've already been scouting out plane tickets. We might be better babysitters than participants in the gin-soaked party, but I'm up for the morning in Central Park.

Gwydion said...

You are indeed quite fabulous, yes. Slappy spotted this and showed me. A big hug for you.

Katherine Sanderlin said...

Found the blog again. Yay. Hey--on the backstage and equity casting call, you are named Carolyn! I know your last name can challenge some folks, but Catherine isn't really that hard! I am so excited about crooked and the possibility of seeing you. Off-Broadway!

Sallie said...

We're hoping we can help celebrate Sophie's 1st birthday in Central Park and see crooked again. What a fun trip!

Mom