Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Weather Report

It's 100 degrees today without a cloud in sight, so what's a playwright lately turned stay-at-home-mom to do?

Go to the pool, of course! I stuffed myself into a pre-pregnancy bathing suit (not a pretty sight) and hit the local pool, which is fabulous, by the way, complete with fountains, slides, and a separate shallow pool especially for little kids.

Sophie neither loved nor hated the water, but since it's 100 degrees with not much else to do, here's hoping she turns into a water baby soon.


2 comments:

Ivy said...

Do I see an outfit change while at the pool? You really must go through a lot of clothes, Sophie.

Donno said...

I love the new pictures! Sophie is growing and growing. She misses her Donno. I vote for c. She looks so cute with the hat. Did you get the wonderful turkey lasagne receipe? The wedding is coming in one month! I love you. Mother